Semi Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine
Manual Collation and feeding shrink wrapping machine
- Semi Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine is more suitable to any form or type or design like box, bottles irrespective of shape.
- The semi automatic shrink wrap machine is more suitable for low speed production lines for both pharma and food industries and for other respective applications.
- The required collation and matrix forming will take place on collation plate which placed near to web sealer section.
- Once the required matrix formation gets completed ,manually push the matrix pusher on to welding area and take back the pusher .
- The delay signal gets activated by sensor and gives the signal to seal bar accordingly seal bar comes down and sealing and cutting operation gets completed
- After the sealing and cutting operation seal bar ascends, the manual pusher advances to transfer the collation into the welding position, at the same time displacing the previously wrapped collation onto continuously moving shrink tunnel conveyor.
- The wrapped collation soon enters the shrink tunnel chamber where recirclulated hot air causes the wrap to shrink and tightly conform to the contours of the contents.
- Once the pack is out of the hot chamber , forced air cooling is used to tighten sleeve wrap to achieve a strong, secure pack ready for stacking on pallet or a placing on a shipping carton.
Semi auto shrink wrap machine with L sealer
- The semi automatic shrink wrap with l sealer is a combination of shrink wrapper and flow wrap.
Is an extremely popular alternative to a separate L sealer and shrink tunnel. It is incredibly easy to use, durable and offers excellent and consistent results on all shrink films, especially polyolefin shrink films.
- One of the key benefits of a combination unit shrink wrapper compared to a separate 'L' sealer and shrink tunnel is the smooth and constantly level transfer from sealer to tunnel. With the combination unit machines, as the packing table is lowered or raised to accommodate different packs, the shrink tunnel bed also rises and lowers to the same level for transfer.
- This is vital for unstable packs such as collations, where product movement can be critical to final presentation
Benefits of our combination shrink wrappers include:
- Impulse wire sealing system for easy maintenance and consistently strong seals
- Heavy duty build quality, to provide years of consistent production
- Available in a variety of frame sizes to meet your specific needs
- A powered film feed as standard, making it much easier and faster for operators
- The availability of an automatic pneumatic cycle of the sealing head to increase shrink wrap speeds
- Available in stainless steel for food and dairy shrink wrapping where exceptional levels of hygiene are required
Semi automatic with manual feeder shrink wrap machines